The Reward Points Program allows you to earn points for certain actions taken on our site. Points are awarded based on making purchases, inviting your friends, and submitting reviews, and tagging our products.
Benefits of Reward Points for Registered Customers
Once you register you will be able to earn and accrue reward points, which are then redeemable at time of purchase. Rewards are bonuses towards your shopping experience on our site and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer.
Earning Reward Points
All new members must register on our site in order to begin accruing points. You can earn 10 points just by registering!
Rewards are also earned for the following actions:
- Subscribing to a newsletter for the first time.—5 points
- Sending Invitations — (earn points by inviting your friends to join the site).—5 points
- Converting Invitations to Customers — (earn points for every invitation you send out which leads to your friends registering on the site).—10 points
- Converting Invitations to Orders — (earn points for every invitation you send out which leads to a sale).—10 points
- Making purchases—(points are earned based on the price of the product purchased). See Exchange Rate
- Review Submissions— (earn points for submitting product reviews).—1 point
- New Tag Submission — (earn points for adding tags to product).—10 points
Reward Points Exchange Rates
The value of reward points are determined by an exchange rate of: currencies spent on products, and an exchange rate of points earned to currency for spending on future purchases.
Current exchange rates:
- Each 2 rewards points can be redeemed for $1.00
- Each $20.00 spent on a purchase will earn 1 reward point
Redeeming Reward Points
You can redeem your reward points at checkout. You will have the option of using points as one of the payment methods. The option to use reward points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent of this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area at checkout. Redeemable reward points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards, store credit, and more. (See example below).
Ex) Redeeming Reward Points - Shopping Cart
Ex) Redeeming Reward Points - Checkout
Managing My Reward Points
You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account.
- From your My Account Dashboard you have the ability to view a snapshot of your recent account activity and update your account information. (Please see example below)
- You will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent), the history record of points acquired (maximum point limit is 100) and redeemed, display rates and currency for informational purposes. (Please see example below)
- You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn or redeem points. This option is found in the Reward Points section of the My Account area. (Please see example below)
- Rewards points do not expire.
Ex) Managing My Rewards Points – My Dashboard
Ex) Managing My Rewards Points – Reward Points
Ex) Managing My Rewards Points – E-mail Notification